BGSCET Campus has 300 capacity Girls hostel and 300 capacity Boys hostel with facilities like RO Mineral Water, Laundry Service, Hot Water, Back-up Power, Wi-Fi, TV Room, First-Aid, Round the clock security and many more.
- Application for admission to the hostel must be made in the prescribed form before the commencement of the academic session.
- Preference would be given to the outstation students for allotment of hostel accommodation.
- The student shall give two references together with their addresses: one of them should be of a guardian.
- Students are permitted to meet parents/guardian only in the lounge after obtaining permission from the warden.
- Visiting hours of the hostel shall be during weekends and holidays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- No visiting hours on working days.
- Student, who seeks admission in the hostel, shall abide by the rules and regulations of the hostel, as laid down by the Management.
- He / She shall give an undertaking in writing, endorsed by the Parent/Guardian that she will abide by the rules and regulations set forth from time to time.
- The hostel reserves the right to take any disciplinary action including cancellation of allotment of hostel accommodation for any violation of hostel rules and regulations.
- Any matter not covered by the above rules will be dealt by the Management.
- Hostel Fee is around Rs. 75,000/- to 85,000/- per year including boarding and lodging.